1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself (see below).
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
My 6 Random things:
1. I keep all my name tags (but not the sticker type).
2. Several people have said I am good at wearing high heels.
3. I LOVE garlic.
4. I prefer cooking over baking.
5. I write songs and poems.
6. I don't have any one that I can tag (thanks a lot Kei :-).
I am going to Russia with my Dad Sep. 2-16 (my B-day:-). This will be my 2nd trip (I also went over my 11th B-day). We will be a team of 6 going with NHOM to minister to the orphans, bring supplies and to help hook the churches up with the orphanages. Please pray for us as we prepare to go.
The pictures above are from my 1st trip to Russia.